Thursday 6 November 2008

Fly Has Arrived

I dont know what is going on here, but the dog that i saw the other day is here NOW in my garden, what the heck is it doing here. My mum came home let me out to do my business and then she went to the car, opened the boot and out jumped this dog. I thought it was my girl Gael at first but then noticed that it was a totally different colour and once i sniffed where only dogs sniffed i knew it wasn't my girl. Once we got all of that out of the way he was very pleasnant not threating at all, he came into the house had a look around and then laid on the floor. It's nice for me to have a play mate as i do get lonely when my mum and dad are not here and as long as he knows that i am TOP DOG then i am sure that we will get a long fine.

I'm going to have a chat and lay down a few house rules
Speak later
xx

No comments: