Saturday 6 December 2008

I am sad to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Fly is going back to the Dogs Trust. He has been with us now for just over 6 weeks and on the whole Fly is a lovely affectionate little boy, but as his true personality came out it was becoming very obvious that Fly was showing signs of being jealous and possessive. He would growl at Brian when he came home from work, he would not allow me to make a fuss of George, when i did he would barge straight in and demand a fuss for himself, he even growled at George because George wanted to lay beside me. He has even started to take an unhealthy interest at my cat and now she wont come and see me as he growls at her. He is a fantastic little boy and i know that it will hurt to drop him off Monday but i know that hand on heart i believe that he needs to be with just one person or a couple without any kids or other animals and then he will get the fully attention that he needs and deserves. Fly your a lovely little boy and I'm going to miss you. I don't know if George will miss you, that is a different matter.
Good luck and i hope you find the home you deserve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: