Wednesday 20 August 2008

Hello, sorry that i haven't been on here for a while, but i have been having a great time. I am really learning to trust and it feels great i am sooooooooooo relaxed. I even lay on my back now with my legs in the air waiting to be fussed.

I really like this playing lark, this morning my mum (as i like to call her now) wasn't taking any notice of me, not even whilst i was going 100mph around the garden, so i barked to get her attention she then came out and started throwing the ball it was great fun, i now understand that i have to watch the ball in the air to see where it lands in order to go running after it and i bring it back and drop the ball at her feet, i don't think she likes the ball cos every time i bring it back she throws it away again.

I'll never understand women or humans
xx

No comments: